Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lost in RoM

I woke up early today and I was bored ... I don't know what came over me but I finally felt the urge to start playing Runes of Magic a little longer than 20 minutes in the beginner zones...I mean I update my client regulary but never played the game creating characters beyond Lvl. 8  >.<

So I started playing at around 7AM and ...WTF... it's about 8:40PM  already o.O ... That game is the devil...sucking on my soul and time!
Well it was fun and I guess I'll play some more tomorrow..maybe something different than my Mage/Priest ...something less jumpy and more...BAM right in your face taste my knuckle sandwich of fierce,cold steel...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never play MMO's because time tends to disappear from me too lol

Lendo Khar said...

I tried to convince my best buddy to play that free MMO, I told him that it was like Wow. But he hates WoW, and still tell me how amazing was Lineage 2.

swagdigital said...

Boy, do I know this feeling. Playing WOW was some dark days for me.

Anonymous said...

MMO's will suck the life out of you

Anonymouse said...

i'm pretty sure the companies that make MMOs are run by demons who steal life essence of their players. large chunks of my life have disappeared to WoW, and don't even get me started on square and the FF series!

phil said...

Time theives lol!

Public Confessions said...

i love rom
anonymous public confessions

The Pokemon Master-er said...

I wanna go to Rom ;(

fadedline17 said...

Its just so easy to get lost in MMO's. They can be good escapes for sure.

Blog Master Flex said...

thats cool buko