Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Allright, I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for not posting any content for so long, but there really was nothing going on that was even slightly postable.
Well I guess my life is just extremely boring :(
But wait !
There was some development in those last weeks of my abstinence. I finally started to attend classes for my drivers licence >.<


I learned about how drunk I'm allowed to be whilst driving...well 0,5 per mill is not much in terms of drinks but at least one can drink a small beer and down a shot. Given the fact that you're older than 21(or was it 20?) and cleared your trail period of two years.
I'll probably write some more about my classes in the next weeks....mainly about curious german traffic regulations or stuff that happens when I'm supposed to drive, which could happen in the near future, given I pass the theoretical exam.
TTYL , 
-Okko 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see you back and good luck on getting that driver license :D

Vapor said...

Always good to know how much you can drink before having to call a cab.

murz90 said...

Good luck with driving license! :)

Maus-c said...

unnng that's the worst XD I hate drivers lessons. I have my G1 and 3/4 of my g2. i just have to do the exam. but i have been stalling for about 3 months

Rondariel said...

I heard that in comparison to where I live (UK) the driving test in Germany is harder. And more expensive...

GregMitchell said...

congrats on starting the lessons, hope it goes well. Will following for updates

Arek Sałata said...

I'm new here, so bring new updates quickly :)

Unknown said...

Remember... when in doubt honk your horn. Flipping people off is considered a term of endearment.