Friday, December 3, 2010

Reached the end

Well I guess I just reached the end of the internet..atleast that's what I was told here :

The end of the internet

just see for yourself.
Alright I know that's a bit lame for a post so let me ramble a bit about random stuff...hummm let me think ....I guess I could start with the absolutely cooles animals alive : PENGUINS!!! You could ask me thousand questions about why penguins are the most awsome aninmals and I wouldn't know how to answer them because : they just ARE.

Simply take a look at this rascal here...you just know that you shouldn't f**k with him, right?

Remember the list of things 'How to tick people off ' or something like that..I think I posted it in the first Stumbled Upon post...I wish I could make those Dail-Up noises like our little friend here :)

Here's our little friend

Allrighty, I'm out....resuming my quest to find amusement and slaughter the dragon of boredom!
-Okko

21 comments:

Suciô Sanchez said...

I like to curl up with a good penguin.

Frank said...

man theres never an end just a begging

Das Auto! said...

those damn waddling penguins, when will they learn that there's nothing in the arctic?

MikeyB said...

penguins are classy as fuck

Ayin said...

I think there's a big future in penguins as pets, I'm pretty sure there's a new ice age coming soon

Anonfourtwenty said...

I could use a penguin right now!

Sam said...

Penguins are the cutest most resilient amazing creatures out there

Evan said...

penguins are where it's at. nuff said

ThatGuy said...

I have reached the end of the internet for years. It just keeps coming though.lol

Vapor said...

Emperor Penguins FTW

Hoshi said...

I love penguins, check out batmans opponents, the penguin is the coolest one :D

Lemmiwinks said...

i like the background on your blog.

followin

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling like a penguin right now in this cold weather lol

Brut said...

I love penguins

Brut said...

I'm not a fan of penguins, they're overrated.

Anonymous said...

penguins are spectular animals. they have the thickest skin ever. over all most epic animal in my book.

Diego said...

They are cute as hell that´s for sure

Okko said...

penguins can't be overrated.. there's the coolness skala it reached from 1 to penguin !!

Smatchimo said...

stumble upon made me reach the end of the internet before I was ready I think.



not fair.

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to go outside and play now.. all this snow's just been calling me, too.

Amberclad said...

well i think frogs are way cooler than pinguins, sorry :D